Green Carpet Cleaning Tips
The look of carpet defines the look of a room. Available in different fabrics, colors, textures and designs, a rug or a carpet is an important accessory to interior design. Some people prefer the oriental rugs, whereas others prefer the geometric patterns. Irrespective of the design and fabric, be it a rug or a carpet, maintenance is the key to retaining the look.
Although most people prefer to clean them themselves, what goes unnoticed is the amount of dirt that rugs and carpets attract. A dirty rug/carpet attracts dirt, accumulates allergens and leads to several physical ailments such as asthma. Without appropriate green carpet cleaning supplies, the carpet remains dirty and could act as a source of disease.
Benefits of Rug/Carpet Cleaning:
There are many benefits to using Blue Team Green Carpet Cleaning of Seatac. Some of them are as given below:
- Lessens allergens: Carpets and rugs attract dirt and allergens. Carpet cleaning helps to reduce the amount of allergens in the home.
- Removes harmful particles laid by pets: Frequent vacuuming is essential to remove harmful particles that pets lay on rugs and carpets.
- Remove stains, soil and dirt: Removing stains, soil and dirt from the carpets/rugs, will not only prolong the life span of the rug/carpet, but will also ensure health benefits.
- Minimizes pollutants caused by dust mites: Dirt stuck in the form of dust mites can be minimized by proper cleaning
- Removes toxic airborne gases: Toxic airborne gases that are deeply trapped in the carpet can be removed.
- Blue Team uses a multi step cleaning process
- Blue Team Employees are Fully background checked
What to Look for When Searching For a Carpet/Rug Cleaning Company in Seatac:
Although there are several carpet cleaning companies in Seatac, identifying the best one is never easy. While looking for a carpet cleaning company, one needs to focus on the following:
- Inquire about the experience of the rug/carpet cleaning company in the industry: It is always better to hire a rug/carpet cleaning company that has been in the industry for a while. In addition, the experience of the crew makes a lot of difference. Inquire how much experience the staff has in carpet cleaning and upholstery.
- Check their reviews: A reputed rug cleaning company in Seatac will have online reviews.
- Go through the terms and conditions of the company: Read the terms and conditions of the rug cleaning company before hiring.
- Ask about the equipment and chemicals used: Ask about the equipment used to clean the rugs or the carpets. Depending on the fabric, the cleaning process or the equipment is selected. The cleaning company should use powerful equipment and safe products to remove tough ground-in soil and pet stains from rugs or carpet, during carpet cleaning.
- Verification process for the staff: Before you allow the cleaning staff to enter your house, inquire about the hiring process. Ask if the employees undergo a background check.
- Ask for quotes: Ask for quotes from different companies to get an idea about the service charges.
- Find out if the company is IICRC Certified: Look for a carpet/rug cleaning company that is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
A reputed carpet/rug cleaning company not only retains the quality of the product, but also makes a home or office a healthier place. Call or Text Blue Team home services of Seatac at 206-347-8775 or book online at blueteamcarpet.com